- Convenient and comfortable alternative to disposables
- Reusable, Earth-friendly menstrual pad
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Leak-proof, lightweight and breathable
Each pad is made from:
- 4 x layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x layer of 100% cotton towelling
- 1 x layer of breathable, waterproof material (drimac)
- 2 x steel press studs for ease of adjustment
- Soak in a bucket of cold water with essential oil or lemon
- Hand wash with a natural, unfragranced soap
- Machine washable on a delicate cycle
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing
- Although Moontime Pads have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before first use
- Moontime Pads are made by hand and as such there may be variation between the delivered product and the image displayed
Which size should I use?
- Extra Small (XS) is great for the beginning and end of your cycle, and for those low flow days
- Small (S) offers slightly bigger than the XS and offer more length, great for the lighter flowing days
- Medium (M) is the perfect all-rounder, it fits most body types, and is just right for those medium flow days
- Large (L) is ideal for the heavier days, and medium nights
- Extra Large (XL) is great for full protection - day or night. The extra length allows for heavy flow
- Available in 6 different sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, and Maternity
- Extra Small (XS): 220 mm x 160 mm x 7 mm
- Small (S): 240 mm x 175 mm x 7 mm
- Medium (M): 280 mm x 170 mm x 7 mm
- Large (L): 320 mm x 180 mm x 7 mm
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product02/04/2019, By KerryI tried this product last month and I have to say i am very impressed! It is comfy, and easy.14/03/2019, By CarineI ordered the medium and I am not quite sure I would call it medium, it is sized for a giant woman. Given it goes up quite so high at the back it ends up with a wedgie!24/12/2018, By PinkThe noontime pads are really absorbent. The large is good for heavy days or nights. They’re a little bulky compared to the Hannahpad but not uncomfortable. They’re easy to wash and don’t stain ( unlike the Hannahpad).23/09/2018, By KatelynnBy far my favorite cloth pad yet! I bought the small and it feels great and have had no leaks. The color bleeds a lot in the first wash so I would recommend hand washing alone or with similar colors.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.