- Convenient and comfortable alternative to disposables
- Reusable, Earth-friendly menstrual pad
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Leak-proof, lightweight and breathable
Each pad is made from:
- 4 x layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x layer of 100% cotton towelling
- 1 x layer of breathable, waterproof material (drimac)
- 2 x steel press studs for ease of adjustment
- Soak in a bucket of cold water with essential oil or lemon
- Hand wash with a natural, unfragranced soap
- Machine washable on a delicate cycle
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing
- Although Moontime Pads have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before first use
- Moontime Pads are made by hand and as such there may be variation between the delivered product and the image displayed
- Which size should I use?
- Medium (M) is the perfect all-rounder, it fits most body types, and is just right for those medium flow days
- Available in 6: M
- Medium (M): 280 mm x 170 mm x 7 mm
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.