- Convenient and comfortable alternative to disposables
- Reusable, Earth-friendly menstrual pad
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Leak-proof, lightweight and breathable
Each pad is made from:
- 4 x layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x layer of 100% cotton towelling
- 1 x layer of breathable, waterproof material (drimac)
- 2 x steel press studs for ease of adjustment
- Soak in a bucket of cold water with essential oil or lemon
- Hand wash with a natural, unfragranced soap
- Machine washable on a delicate cycle
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing
- Although Moontime Pads have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before first use
- Moontime Pads are made by hand and as such there may be variation between the delivered product and the image displayed
Which size should I use?
- Extra Small (XS) is great for the beginning and end of your cycle, and for those low flow days
- Medium (M) is the perfect all-rounder, it fits most body types, and is just right for those medium flow days
- Available in 6 different sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, and Maternity
- Extra Small (XS): 220 mm x 160 mm x 7 mm
- Small (S): 240 mm x 175 mm x 7 mm
- Medium (M): 280 mm x 170 mm x 7 mm
- Large (L): 320 mm x 180 mm x 7 mm
- Extra Large (XL): 355 mm x 180 mm x 7 mm
- Maternity: 390 mm x 180 mm x 8 mm
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/04/2019, By JanetThis is what I use EVERY month. I have a good selection of 6 pads of different sizes. I'm not even using my menstrual cup anymore because I'm using my Moontime pads. They are beautiful, funky, comfortable and it feels like I am spoiling myself by using them during my moon time. Because of the patterns and colours any little bit of staining doesn't show. HIGHLY recommended!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.