- Eco-friendly reusable sanitary pad
- A convenient, sustainable alternative to disposable pads
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Leak-proof, lightweight & breathable
- Designed with your comfort in mind
- No bleaches or harsh chemicals
- Easy to care for
- Designed to last for years, saving expense & waste
Each MoonTime Pad is Made from:
- 4 x Layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x Layer of 100% cotton towelling
- 1 x Layer of breathable, leak-proof material (Drimac)
- 2 x Steel press studs for ease of adjustment
- Wash your pad before first use.
- Fasten the pad using the steel press studs.
- Wash & dry as directed after use.
- Always wash with cold water, as hot water sets blood & makes it harder to remove.
- Soak your pads in a bucket of COLD water with a few drops of essential oil.
- Hand wash with a natural, fragrance-free soap.
- Rinse thoroughly & hang to dry.
- The pads are also machine washable, on a delicate cycle using natural detergent.
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron.
- Ensure that the clean pads are completely dry before storing.
- Although Moontime pads have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before the first use, for hygiene and safety.
- Moontime Pads are made by hand, which means there will be some natural variation between each pad.
Which Size Should I Use?
- Extra Small (XS): Great for the beginning and end of your cycle, or light flow days.
- Small (S): Slightly bigger than the XS with a bit more length, suitable for lighter flow days.
- Medium (M): The perfect all-rounder, designed to fit a variety of body types; just right for medium flow days.
- Large (L): A good choice for heavier days or medium nights.
- Extra Large (XL): Full protection for a heavier flow, day or night.
- Extra Small (XS): 220 x 160 x 7mm
- Small (S): 240 x 175 x 7mm
- Medium (M): 280 x 170 x 7mm
- Large (L): 320 × 180 × 7mm
- Extra Large (XL): 355 × 180 × 7mm
- Colour: Brown
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.