- Convenient and comfortable alternative to protect your pretty panties
- Ideally suited for light discharge, bladder trickles and postpartum flow
- Works well as an extra layer of protection when using a menstrual cup
- Reusable, Earth-friendly panty napkin
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Leak-proof, lightweight and breathable
Each pad is made from:
- 2 x layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x layer of breathable, waterproof material (drimac)
- 2 x steel press studs for ease of adjustment
- Soak in a bucket of cold water with essential oil or lemon
- Hand wash with a natural, unfragranced soap
- Machine washable on a delicate cycle
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing
- Although Moontime Pantyliners have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before first use
- Moontime Pantyliners are made by hand, and as such there may be variation between the delivered product, and the image displayed
- Available in: Twin and 5 Pack
- Available in 1 size: 190 mm x 130 mm x 3 mm
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product10/05/2019, By BSquaredThese are thin and comfortable. Fast to dry and it doesn't shift around for me. The first two days, the washed water was stained pink. I am unsure if it is because I soaked in a pink plastic bucket and added Cetaphil in the water.29/03/2019, By GenieI had previously ordered two, and loved them so much that I decided to go for the 5 pack. Totally awesome liners!18/03/2019, By StellaWhat an absolute winner of a product. I believe that every woman should have these handy. The material has a beautiful print on it, and it is so easy to wash and reuse. Quick to dry also, so you always have them handy when you need them. SO going to stock up on these babies.17/03/2019, By RoshilaLove the concept but unfortunately it shifts around. If the manufacturer were to correct this (perhaps have an additional press stud to secure it), I'd recommend it as the design is great.24/12/2018, By PinkI really want to love these more. I love that I don’t have to use regular panty liners anymore. These are thin, easy to wash and dry. Unfortunately they move as I go about my day. I also feel that the wings are a little too short and my panty bunches up because of this. I don’t think I’ll go back to disposable panty liners but I’m still looking for one that’s a little more comfortable.22/11/2018, By EGreat product! Excellent for wearing as extra protection with a mooncup.23/09/2018, By KatelynnThis is a great little pantyliner, very thin. Great for everyday use or at the very end or beginning of your cycle. I need more!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.