- Convenient and comfortable alternative to disposable pantyliners
- Ideally suited for light discharge and bladder trickles
- Works well as an extra layer of protection when using a menstrual cup
- Reusable and earth-friendly
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Thin, lightweight and breathable
Each Pantyliner is Made from:
- 2 x Layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x Layer of breathable, leak-proof material (drimac)
- 1 x Steel press stud
- Hand wash with a natural, un-fragranced soap, rinse and hang to dry
- Machine washable - on a delicate cycle with biodegradable detergent
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Ensure pantyliners are fully dried before storing
- Although Moontime pantyliners have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before first use
- Moontime pantyliners are made by hand so naturally there will be some variation
- Available in: Single, Twin and 5 Packs
- Available in 1 size: 190 mm x 130 mm x 3 mm
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product28/12/2020, By AzraaThese are really well made and come with two different clasp sizes to suit wider or slightly narrow panties. They're pretty and much thinner than some other liners, which makes them far more comfortable I think! As with most liners, I do recommend wearing them with your widest panties so they don't move around too much.16/12/2020, By AprilThis is one of the prettier reusable period products that I've seen. It suffers from the usual reuseable problems but otherwise it's a good product.
- Looks good and comes in minimal packaging
- Well made and sturdy
- Better coverage than a disposable sticky pantyliner
- The fabric. It is pretty but not functional. It feels stiff even after a few washes. It doesn't absorb or wick anything, therefore you are left with some dampness all day.
- The shape. Again, pretty but poor coverage and shifts around a lot. I prefer diamond shaped pantyliners.
Good for just-in-case-days. P.S. obviously can't be used with boy short style panties (the studs won't be able to clip)30/10/2020, By QudsiyyahFunctional and comfortable27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product29/08/2020, By ShareefaOrdered one set of 5...then ended up ordering another set (different colour) because they work really well. Easy to clean, quick to dry, pretty design16/05/2020, By LisaSustainable and locally-made, with none of the chemicals in commercial pads and pantyliners.09/05/2020, By EllaBrilliant04/05/2020, By LeenThin and comfortable enough18/03/2020, By AishaLovely thin liner, pretty pattern on both sides which is comfortable to wear.09/09/2019, By HanelleI absolutely LOVE these! They are thin and comfortable to wear, easy to wash and quick to dry, making them perfect for daily use. A fantastic alternative to plastic and chemical commercial panty liners, AND you are supporting a local business!Excellent product - comfortable, breathable, feels safe and secure, not too bulky, AND packaging is entirely plastic-free! Bravo!!!27/05/2019, By AlidaExcellent product - comfortable, breathable, feels safe and secure, not too bulky, AND packaging is entirely plastic-free! Bravo!!!10/03/2019, By SashaI was sceptical at first but these are working really well. I love that it is thin, you barely know you are wearing it and certainly love that it is reusable.24/12/2018, By PinkI love not using disposable panty liners. These fabric panty liners are a great alternative. Easy to wash, dries easily. My only problem with it is that it bunches up and also moves during the day.27/09/2018, By KateSo incredibly thin you can't even feel it! Love these!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.