- Convenient and comfortable alternative to disposable pantyliners
- Ideally suited for light discharge and bladder trickles
- Works well as an extra layer of protection when using a menstrual cup
- Reusable and earth-friendly
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Thin, lightweight and breathable
Each Pantyliner is Made from:
- 2 x Layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x Layer of breathable, leak-proof material (drimac)
- 1 x Steel press stud
- Hand wash with a natural, un-fragranced soap, rinse and hang to dry
- Machine washable - on a delicate cycle with biodegradable detergent
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Ensure pantyliners are fully dried before storing
- Although Moontime pantyliners have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before first use
- Moontime pantyliners are made by hand so naturally there will be some variation
- Available in: Single, Twin and 5 Packs
- Available in 1 size: 190 mm x 130 mm x 3 mm
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product29/08/2020, By ShareefaOrdered one set of 5...then ended up ordering another set (different colour) because they work really well. Easy to clean, quick to dry, pretty design16/05/2020, By LisaSustainable and locally-made, with none of the chemicals in commercial pads and pantyliners.09/05/2020, By EllaBrilliant04/05/2020, By LeenThin and comfortable enough18/03/2020, By AishaLovely thin liner, pretty pattern on both sides which is comfortable to wear.09/09/2019, By HanelleI absolutely LOVE these! They are thin and comfortable to wear, easy to wash and quick to dry, making them perfect for daily use. A fantastic alternative to plastic and chemical commercial panty liners, AND you are supporting a local business!Excellent product - comfortable, breathable, feels safe and secure, not too bulky, AND packaging is entirely plastic-free! Bravo!!!27/05/2019, By AlidaExcellent product - comfortable, breathable, feels safe and secure, not too bulky, AND packaging is entirely plastic-free! Bravo!!!10/03/2019, By SashaI was sceptical at first but these are working really well. I love that it is thin, you barely know you are wearing it and certainly love that it is reusable.24/12/2018, By PinkI love not using disposable panty liners. These fabric panty liners are a great alternative. Easy to wash, dries easily. My only problem with it is that it bunches up and also moves during the day.27/09/2018, By KateSo incredibly thin you can't even feel it! Love these!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.