- Convenient and comfortable alternative to protect your pretty panties
- Ideally suited for light discharge, bladder trickles and postpartum flow
- Works well as an extra layer of protection when using a menstrual cup
- Reusable, Earth-friendly panty napkin
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Leak-proof, lightweight and breathable
Each pad is made from:
- 2 x layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x layer of breathable, waterproof material (drimac)
- 2 x steel press studs for ease of adjustment
- Soak in a bucket of cold water with essential oil or lemon
- Hand wash with a natural, unfragranced soap
- Machine washable on a delicate cycle
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing
- Although Moontime Pantyliners have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before first use
- Moontime Pantyliners are made by hand, and as such there may be variation between the delivered product, and the image displayed
- Available in: Single, Twin, and 5 Pack
- Available in 1 size: 190 mm x 130 mm x 3 mm
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/09/2018, By KateSo incredibly thin you can't even feel it! Love these!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.