- The 2019 calendars are litho printed.
- Month-by-month 2019 food planting calendar.
- The quality of the print and resolution is at a high professional standard.
- Are fully compostable and printed on a FSC paper, Gallery Art uncoated.
- Individually packaged in their own paper bag with a Moonbloom sticker.
- Have a bigger and better vegetable and herb planting checklist.
- New veg have been added eg Amaranth, Tomatillo’s, Asian Greens, etc.
- Now feature the art of world renowned illustrator Wiebke Rauers on the front cover.
- Wiebke is a Berlin artist who is famous for her work in Disney's ‘How to Train your Dragon’
- Have a drill/punch hole that goes right through the calendar, is at the top centre for easy hanging.
- Has a TESA strong, sticky magnet attached at the back for easy fridge hanging.
- Uses scientific moon cycles & climate zone information as a guide
- Provides advice specific to South Africa
- SAST universal time noted for each moon cycle
- Comprehensive vegetable & herb list for South Africa’s 7 different rainfall regions
Did you know? Gardening lore tells us that seeds planted between the moon’s first quarter and the full moon will germinate more successfully than those planted at any other time of the month. This may be because the waxing moon exerts the strongest gravitational pull on the Earth’s water, causing the water in the soil to come to the surface, making it more readily available to the seeds.
- FSC paper & card with magnet
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product04/12/2018, By DannySo cute and helpful! Gave it as a gift to my mom19/11/2018, By JunetteI'm obviously still using the 2018 calendar, but that one is not available to review anymore. I love the detail on these calendars, very well designed product. So far we have has success with our veggies working on the 2018 calendar!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.