- Month-by-month 2020 food planting calendar.
- Are fully compostable
- Printed on Munken Pure card, an environmentally friendly & ecologically sound paper. Produced at Arctic Paper in Sweden, one of the world’s cleanest fine paper mills.
- Individually packaged in paper, no plastic
- Comes in an A4 size, silver wire bound with metal eyelet for hanging.
- Have a bigger and better vegetable and herb planting checklist.
- New veg have been added eg Amaranth, Tomatillo’s, Asian Greens, etc.
- Have a drill/punch hole that goes right through the calendar, is at the top centre for easy hanging.
- Has a TESA strong, sticky magnet attached at the back for easy fridge hanging.
- Uses scientific moon cycles & climate zone information as a guide
- Provides advice specific to South Africa
- SAST universal time noted for each moon cycle
- Comprehensive vegetable & herb list for South Africa’s 7 different rainfall regions
Did you know? Gardening lore tells us that seeds planted between the moon’s first quarter and the full moon will germinate more successfully than those planted at any other time of the month. This may be because the waxing moon exerts the strongest gravitational pull on the Earth’s water, causing the water in the soil to come to the surface, making it more readily available to the seeds.
- Munken Pure card with metal eyelet for hanging.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product17/01/2020, By AidTry it30/09/2019, By Caro LuneShould this product not be discounted since we are already entering the tenth month of the calendar?14/09/2019, By Caro luneLooks fantastic, wish I had seen this in January. Would be great to have an e version for those who discover it later in the year when it would be a it pointless to purchase a hard copy.01/03/2019, By StellaVery handy indeed. Although I must admit that I thought it would be an actual calendar size when in fact it is quite petit, but it does its job well. Very informative and a pleasure to grow things according to the cycles of the moon.15/02/2019, By TanilleI bought this as a gift and it was very well received. Nicely presented, unique product.27/01/2019, By CindyLoving this calender and so excited to see the difference it makes to garden by the phases of the moon. Have planned by gardening calender for the month ahead already. Fantastic layout, user-freindly and pretty to look at.04/12/2018, By DannySo cute and helpful! Gave it as a gift to my mom19/11/2018, By JunetteI'm obviously still using the 2018 calendar, but that one is not available to review anymore. I love the detail on these calendars, very well designed product. So far we have has success with our veggies working on the 2018 calendar!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.