A carefully crafted coffee & superfood mix for the perfect energy-sustaining cuppa Joe.
- Gives you the boost of coffee without the crash
- Improved focus and peak performance
- Brews like normal coffee (plunger recommended)
- Choose between 14g or 168g in dropdown menu
Why MoonBean's Superfood Decaf Coffee is Something Special:
- Wild crafted and certified organic superfoods
- Certified Fairtraded Decaffeinated Coffee
- No Fillers
- Wild-crafted Chaga mushrooms naturally support your adrenal system in charge of managing the body’s hormonal response to stress, enhancing its ability to cope with anxiety and fight fatigue – slowly and gently.
- Cinnamon stabilises blood sugar
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant anti-inflammatory
- Maca balances hormones and promotes good vibes
- Lucuma is loaded with vitamins and minerals and tastes yum
Brews just like ordinary coffee! Recommended brewing method: Plunger.
Certified Organic Direct Fair Trade Decaffeinated Coffee, Wild-crafted Chaga Mushrooms, Certified Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Certified Organic Cinnamon, Certified Organic Maca Root, Certified Organic Turmeric, Certified Organic Lucuma.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product01/12/2018, By Zeegood for the kids19/10/2018, By MeganI love this coffee08/06/2018, By NicoleBest decaf coffee I have ever bought.
I absolutely love the flavour.
23/04/2018, By LovisaNot as great as the one with caffeine.29/01/2018, By KerenLove Love Love. Wow. What a fabulous coffee, love the cinnamon after taste. Something to really savor. A real treat. Buy the bigger pack it works out a bit cheaper, and you'll just want more if you get the smaller.05/01/2018, By StaceTotally addicted to this yummy superfood coffee that I can now drink even more of with the decaf option!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.