PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Boyleg style period panties for a regular flow
- Stretchy cotton lycra panties with a black lining, so that you don't have to worry about stains
- Holds a 100% cotton absorbent insert with an additional waterproof layer
- Soft fit with a sturdy quality giving you comfort and peace of mind all day long
- 25ml absorbency
- Absorbs double the amount of its equivalent disposable and commercial liners, pads, or tampons
- Soak in cold water, rinse, and then wash as normal
- Cut: Boyleg
- Absorbancy: 25ml (regular period)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, or XL
- Panty Sizing: Rather choose one smaller size for a SNUG FIT.
- These panties are made from cotton which tends to slightly stretch over time.
- Panties: cotton
- Absorbent layer: 100% cotton
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product11/10/2019, By MargotExcellent quality fabric and comfort. It gives me peace of mind throughout, but especially on days leading to and coming out of my cycle because I have the freedom to still wear whatever I want without spending every second worrying about leakage or the like. So impressed. I wish everyone who menstruates had one!30/08/2019, By iLz3ll3Most of my friends /colleques had a explanation and feedback on this product. It is amazing. Even for the price. I was suspicious of how soft and thin the material is. But whoaaa. I was so suprised. Well done on empowering females and sparing the environment. This product is definitely BAKGAT!!26/06/2019, By MarykeBut can we please have a version with buttons, like a nappy? Period panties are my favourite thing to wear but it's such a hassle when I'm wearing pants (at the office).24/04/2019, By NatashaI love it ! It is honestly the most comfortable panties a.k.a booty short I have ever put on. I usually just use tampons all day and all night but since I am in the movement of going eco friendly, organic etc I decided to take the leap and, oh I am more than pleased!10/11/2018, By ABit reminds me of a product that got passed down to me ...YEARS ago :) only this panty is MUCH nicer...soft material...and MUCH more comfy around a usually painful area...and I spesifically love the boy leg cut..I would have gotten a couple if it wasn't on the pricy side12/09/2018, By CMOIt does what it says, but a bit 'bulky" and the price a bit steep. Otherwise highly recommended.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.