- Gorgeous eco-friendly glitter in rich jewel tones
- Perfect for parties, concerts & festivals
- A mix of chunky & fine textures
- Made with plant cellulose from sustainably farmed, non-GMO eucalyptus trees
- Biodegradable, compostable, non-toxic
- Wastewater safe & marine safe
- Vegan-friendly, no animal testing
- Has the same reflective properties as conventional glitter
- Cosmetic grade product, safe for use in cosmetics & on the face, body or hair
- Gentler on the skin than conventional glitter
- Can also be used for arts & crafts
- Registered on the Cosmetic Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Designed to disintegrate once immersed in organic matter (like soil or ocean water)
- Certified Home Compostable (OK Compost Home).
- Marine Biodegradable (ASTM D6691-09) and Waste Water Biodegradable (ISO15986).
A Note On Conventional Glitter: Ordinary glitter is made using tiny pieces of plastic, which scratch and irritate the skin, and often contain unhealthy chemicals. Plus once that glitter gets washed down the drain, it ends up in the ocean. Eco Glitter is a truly green, guilt-free solution.
- You can apply your Eco Glitter to your skin or hair using beeswax, coconut oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter or a natural body lotion.
- Apply to the areas where you want the glitter to stick, then dab the glitter on top. Instant bling!
- If you leave your Eco Glitter in a warm, moist & oxygenated environment, it will begin to biodegrade.
- Keep your Eco Glitter in its pot or bag & store in a cool dry place, to prevent it from breaking down prematurely.
- Colours: Green, Purple, Turquoise, Silver & Gold
- Glitter sizes: Super chunky, Chunky, Fine & Dust
- Rayon (Regenerated Cellulose*), Glycerin, Aqua, Urea, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Black 2 (CI 77266), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminium (CI 77000)].
- *Sustainably Farmed, Non-GMO Eucalyptus.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the EU
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.