- A sweet & magical eco-friendly glitter blend
- Part of the “Goddess Blend” range
- Unicorn Candy: A mix of White, chunky Turquoise, chunky Soft Pink & Silver Sands
- Perfect for parties, concerts & festivals
- Made with plant cellulose from sustainably farmed, non-GMO eucalyptus trees
- Biodegradable, compostable, non-toxic
- Wastewater safe & marine safe
- Vegan-friendly, no animal testing
- Has the same reflective properties as conventional glitter
- Cosmetic grade product, safe for use in cosmetics & on the face, body or hair
- Gentler on the skin than conventional glitter
- Can also be used for arts & crafts
- Registered on the Cosmetic Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Designed to disintegrate once immersed in organic matter (like soil or ocean water)
A note on conventional glitter: Ordinary glitter is made using tiny pieces of plastic, which scratch and irritate the skin, and often contain unhealthy chemicals. Plus once that glitter gets washed down the drain, it ends up in the ocean. Eco Glitter is a truly green, guilt-free solution.
- You can apply your Eco Glitter to your skin or hair using beeswax, coconut oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter or a natural body lotion.
- Apply to the areas where you want the glitter to stick, then dab the glitter on top. Instant bling!
- If you leave your Eco Glitter in a warm, moist & oxygenated environment, it will begin to biodegrade.
- Keep your Eco Glitter in its pot or bag & store in a cool dry place, to prevent it from breaking down prematurely.
- Colour: Unicorn Candy
Eco glitter made from non-GMO eucalyptus trees
Country of Origin
Made in the EU
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product11/05/2020, By moniqueFUn08/05/2020, By samanthaSuch a great glitter12/04/2020, By BI love the colours and that it is biodegradable. Good fun for team girls.26/02/2020, By StellsLove this colour!31/12/2019, By LizaGreat product, worth the price. Use it with the aloe gel.21/11/2019, By MelissaVery small container containing very expensive glitter.
I feel ripped off.20/10/2019, By AmieAmazing17/03/2019, By NompumeleloI rocked this glitter at a festival and the compliments would not stop coming. It has a stunning finish. Plus the fact that it is eco-friendly is a bonus. I have only good things to say about this product.11/09/2018, By KelOfficially obsessed with this glitter! I want to get all the colours! It blows my mind that its eco friendly and looks so good. The only small complaint i have it I dont like the plastic container it comes in, its that sort of cheap plastic that cracks easily (I dont know what its called) but I am going to re-purpose them for lipbalm or something26/02/2018, By NaturemonkeySo beautiful and amazing. Please make more beautiful products like this.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.