- A darkly alluring eco-friendly glitter blend
- Part of the “Goddess Blend” range
- Medusa: A mix of chunky Turquoise, chunky Purple & Silver Sands
- Perfect for parties, concerts & festivals
- Made with plant cellulose from sustainably farmed, non-GMO eucalyptus trees
- Biodegradable, compostable, non-toxic
- Wastewater safe & marine safe
- Vegan-friendly, no animal testing
- Has the same reflective properties as conventional glitter
- Cosmetic grade product, safe for use in cosmetics & on the face, body or hair
- Gentler on the skin than conventional glitter
- Can also be used for arts & crafts
- Registered on the Cosmetic Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Designed to disintegrate once immersed in organic matter (like soil or ocean water)
A note on conventional glitter: Ordinary glitter is made using tiny pieces of plastic, which scratch and irritate the skin, and often contain unhealthy chemicals. Plus once that glitter gets washed down the drain, it ends up in the ocean. Eco Glitter is a truly green, guilt-free solution.
- You can apply your Eco Glitter to your skin or hair using beeswax, coconut oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter or a natural body lotion.
- Apply to the areas where you want the glitter to stick, then dab the glitter on top. Instant bling!
- If you leave your Eco Glitter in a warm, moist & oxygenated environment, it will begin to biodegrade.
- Keep your Eco Glitter in its pot or bag & store in a cool dry place, to prevent it from breaking down prematurely.
- Colour: Medusa
Eco glitter made from non-GMO eucalyptus trees
Country of Origin
Made in the EU
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product11/10/2020, By TiaReally great glitter08/11/2018, By KateWSI love this glitter! Not only is it guilt free, it also does the job as well as any plastic product could. I love that the pieces vary in sizes, so that you get a mixture of finer, more delicate sparkles with the chunky, colorful pieces. The colors in this pot are particularly beautiful!31/10/2018, By KellaLove my glitter so much! The pot is pretty small and I dont really like the plastic container it comes in, its like that cheap sort of brittle plastic that makes a grating/squeeking sound when you open it, but I'll find a new use for it and keep my glitter in a small glass jar
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.