- Gorgeous eco-friendly glitter in gold
- Perfect for parties, concerts & festivals
- A blend of 3 sizes (fine dust, chunky & super chunky) for a full textured effect
- Made with plant cellulose from sustainably farmed, non-GMO eucalyptus trees
- Biodegradable, compostable, non-toxic
- Wastewater safe & marine safe
- Vegan-friendly, no animal testing
- Has the same reflective properties as conventional glitter
- Cosmetic grade product, safe for use in cosmetics & on the face, body or hair
- Gentler on the skin than conventional glitter
- Can also be used for arts & crafts
- Registered on the Cosmetic Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Designed to disintegrate once immersed in organic matter (like soil or ocean water)
A note on conventional glitter: Ordinary glitter is made using tiny pieces of plastic, which scratch and irritate the skin, and often contain unhealthy chemicals. Plus once that glitter gets washed down the drain, it ends up in the ocean. Eco Glitter is a truly green, guilt-free solution.
- You can apply your Eco Glitter to your skin or hair using beeswax, coconut oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter or a natural body lotion.
- Apply to the areas where you want the glitter to stick, then dab the glitter on top. Instant bling!
- If you leave your Eco Glitter in a warm, moist & oxygenated environment, it will begin to biodegrade.
- Keep your Eco Glitter in its pot or bag & store in a cool dry place, to prevent it from breaking down prematurely.
- Colour: Gold Dust
Eco glitter made from non-GMO eucalyptus trees
Country of Origin
Made in the EU
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product05/09/2020, By WandaLove the glitter! Exactly as expected and the packaging is fine. Lid seals tightly which is great and I will definitely order again as needed.11/05/2020, By MeganCool glitter09/05/2020, By KyaFun sparkles08/05/2020, By ursulaSo much fun12/04/2020, By BI love the colours and that it is biodegradable. Good fun for teen girls.12/08/2019, By DanLove that it is eco-friendly!07/05/2019, By MarietjieI still haven't used the glitter and yes it is very fine, but for the one or other reason I think it will work great for nail art. Will get back to you on that. I don't really have a problem with the screw on top holder, because I'm used to buying nail glitter in these packaging. Maybe I will try the other mixes as well if this works well.11/04/2018, By JThe only reason I would currently recommend this product is the fact that it is biodegradable. The product is much finer than the image shows as well as it is packaged with a screw top without any form of inside lid which means that as soon as I will unscrew the lid glitter will be everywhere!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.