- A chic eco-friendly glitter blend
- Part of the “Goddess Blend” range
- Aphrodite: A mix of Gold Dust, chunky Hot Pink, chunky Soft Pink & chunky Turquoise
- Perfect for parties, concerts & festivals
- Made with plant cellulose from sustainably farmed, non-GMO eucalyptus trees
- Biodegradable, compostable, non-toxic
- Wastewater safe & marine safe
- Vegan-friendly, no animal testing
- Has the same reflective properties as conventional glitter
- Cosmetic grade product, safe for use in cosmetics & on the face, body or hair
- Gentler on the skin than conventional glitter
- Can also be used for arts & crafts
- Registered on the Cosmetic Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Designed to disintegrate once immersed in organic matter (like soil or ocean water)
- You can apply your Eco Glitter to your skin or hair using beeswax, coconut oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter or a natural body lotion.
- Apply to the areas where you want the glitter to stick, then dab the glitter on top. Instant bling!
- If you leave your Eco Glitter in a warm, moist & oxygenated environment, it will begin to biodegrade.
- Keep your Eco Glitter in its pot or bag & store in a cool dry place, to prevent it from breaking down prematurely.
- Colour: Aphrodite
Eco glitter made from non-GMO eucalyptus trees
Country of Origin
Made in the EU
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product11/05/2020, By VickySparkly everywhere09/05/2020, By samanthaFun to dress up with08/05/2020, By DeidreCrazy cool12/04/2020, By BI love the colours and that it is biodegradable. Good fun for teen girls.04/08/2018, By MichelleGreat glitter, lovely colour. For my daughter.13/06/2018, By RoxanneGorgeous glitter! Awesome for adding some sparkle to any event. Bit pricey, otherwise I'm stoked with it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.