Mineralife’s boron supplement is a 100% vegan-friendly solution, formulated using purified water and minerals in their electronically charged ionic state. This supplement can be quickly absorbed into the body so you can start enjoying the various health benefits of boron in no time:
- Absorption and use of calcium in the body
- Strong bones and healthy joints
- Proper functioning of the hormonal system
- Healthy levels of oestrogen and testosterone in post-menopausal women
- Healthy brain function and cognitive performance
Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
A 2.5ml dose provides 5mg of boron, so a 240ml bottle should last for 96 days. Mineralife Boron contains no sugars, gluten, dairy, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
- Dosage: 2.5ml (1/2 cap) daily with water or juice.
- Refrigerate after opening for long-term freshness.
Reverse Osmosis Water (MET™ Water*), Ionic Boron from ionised Sodium Borate, citric acid, natamycin, nisin (100% natural, protects freshness)
- Ionic Catalyst contains a full spectrum of 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace minerals from IonicTrace™ concentrated Great Salt Lake minerals.
- Contains 96 servings (240ml)
- 5mg boron per serving
- 200mcg Ionic Catalyst per serving
- Serving size: 2.5ml
*Mineralife’s purified, energy-enhanced water formulated to help activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for optimal benefit. Patent pending.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.