- Mineral lipstick in vibrant ruby red
- Gives you rich, long-lasting colour
- Nourishes the lips
- Rich in skin-friendly antioxidants
- Hypoallergenic, gluten-free
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, talc-free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- EWG verified
- Leaping Bunny endorsed
- 100% recycled paper packaging printed with soy ink
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, trioctyldodecyl citrate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, hydrogenated vegetable oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf oil, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf oil, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, l-ascorbic acid, tocopherol.
- May contain (+/-): iron oxide, mica, titanium dioxide
- *Certified organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product27/01/2021, By DeeThis product is not a cerise pink as it appears on the online store picture. It is more of a very deep burgundy red. It is in fact stunning. Not quite what I would normally wear and although I should rate the colour difference low, in general the colour is perfect for winter and it gives a bit of a vintage and dramatic vibe. The texture is stunning and lasts quite long on the lips due to it being so dark.08/05/2020, By NancyApplies smoothly30/08/2019, By ZaynabHubby just loved the colour on me as it suits my skin so well. Makes me feel bright and confident. The best part is that it won't harm my sensitive skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.