- Mineral lipstick in a versatile nude-mauve shade
- Gives you rich, long-lasting colour
- Nourishes the lips
- Rich in skin-friendly antioxidants
- Hypoallergenic, gluten-free
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, talc-free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- EWG verified
- Leaping Bunny endorsed
- 100% recycled paper packaging printed with soy ink
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, trioctyldodecyl citrate, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, hydrogenated vegetable oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf extract*, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf oil, Cyclopia intermedia (Honeybush) leaf oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, L-Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol.
- May contain (+/-): iron oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
- *Certified organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/07/2021, By TamThe packaging is nice quality and the formula seems to be good, however the colour is nothing like the picture and so now sadly I can't use this at all, which feels like a complete waste. The colour in the picture seems to have a cool undertone and is a light pinky shade but in reality it has a warm undertone with a light rusty / terracotta shade, so really disappointed by the colour.08/05/2020, By NancyHappy with this shade21/11/2019, By SarahWhat a divine Lipstick in Nude. The colour is a bit more of a beige colour than the picture on line and it is perfect for that nude everyday use. It's so soft, nourishing, hydrating and buttery! Stunning! I can't wait to try their lipsticks in their other colours.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.