- Mineral lipstick in an elegant mauve shade
- Gives you rich, long-lasting colour
- Nourishes the lips
- Rich in skin-friendly antioxidants
- Hypoallergenic, gluten-free
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, talc-free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- EWG verified
- Leaping Bunny endorsed
- 100% recycled paper packaging printed with soy ink
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, trioctyldodecyl citrate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, hydrogenated vegetable oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf oil, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf oil, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, l-ascorbic acid, tocopherol.
- May contain (+/-): iron oxide, mica, titanium dioxide
- *Certified organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product28/12/2020, By AzraaThis was a bit more pink than I had expected, almost Barbie pink haha! I like it though, it's a fun colour which I think probably suits people with fair skin and paler natural lips beautifully. I have fair olive toned skin so one application suits me best, otherwise I do look a tad washed out.08/05/2020, By SabrinaApplies smoothly21/11/2019, By CarmenI love Mineral Fusion's Lipsticks. They are so soft and and moisturising on my lips and perfect for everyday use. Inspire is more of a pink/mauve colour and very versatile. I love the packaging. Very bling!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.