- Mineral lipstick in an elegant mauve shade
- Gives you rich, long-lasting colour
- Nourishes the lips
- Rich in skin-friendly antioxidants
- Hypoallergenic, gluten-free
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, talc-free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- EWG verified
- Leaping Bunny endorsed
- 100% recycled paper packaging printed with soy ink
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, trioctyldodecyl citrate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, hydrogenated vegetable oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf oil, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf oil, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, l-ascorbic acid, tocopherol.
- May contain (+/-): iron oxide, mica, titanium dioxide
- *Certified organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product27/01/2021, By DeeI unfortunately have a negative and a positive review about this product:
1. The negative is that the colour indicated on the online store picture does not at all resemble the real colour. It is not as pink as the picture shows. It is more of a dusty rose colour. Very disappointing considering the price one pays. I believe that some form of samples should be available to test first, even a tiny bit will do. Fortunately I was able to hand it over to my daughter.
2. The texture is amazing and last well enough. I must say thought, I did decide to keep this colour, because it is a very versatile colour in the end.28/12/2020, By AzraaThis was a bit more pink than I had expected, almost Barbie pink haha! I like it though, it's a fun colour which I think probably suits people with fair skin and paler natural lips beautifully. I have fair olive toned skin so one application suits me best, otherwise I do look a tad washed out.08/05/2020, By SabrinaApplies smoothly21/11/2019, By CarmenI love Mineral Fusion's Lipsticks. They are so soft and and moisturising on my lips and perfect for everyday use. Inspire is more of a pink/mauve colour and very versatile. I love the packaging. Very bling!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.