- Smooth & ultra-creamy pea milk drink
- Unsweetened: no sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Made from yellow split peas
- Source of plant-based protein (24 g of protein per carton)
- With added Vitamin B12, Vitamin D & iodine
- Source of calcium
- 50% more calcium than cow’s milk & similar amounts of protein
- Goes well in hot drinks, smoothies & cereals
- Free of lactose
- Free of soy, nuts & dairy
- Naturally free from gluten
- Ideal for those with nut allergies or milk intolerances
- No preservatives, artificial flavourings, or colourings
- Recyclable packaging
- Best nutrition innovation for 2019 by Forbes.
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
About Milk Alternatives: Find out more on the environmental impact and the nutritional value of the various non-dairy milk alternatives in our Battle of the Plant-Based Milks.
- Shake well before each use.
- Best served chilled.
- Add cereal in smoothies or baking.
- Not suitable for infant feeding.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening & use within 5 days.
Did you know? Mighty Pea Milk Original is made of yellow split peas which require considerably less resources (land and water) than cow’s milk or nut milks. It is, therefore, more sustainable and better for the environment. Mighty Pea is certified by MONDRA and Foundation Earth (who certify the eco-impact of food products).
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
- Water, Pea Protein Isolate (3%), Sunflower Oil, Calcium carbonate, Natural Flavourings, Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Gellan Gum), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate), Sea Salt, Iodine, Vitamins (B12, D).
- This product is naturally gluten-free however it should be noted that it is not packaged in a gluten-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 ml
- Energy (kJ): 113
- Protein (g): 2.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.1
- Total Fat (g): 1.9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Unsaturated Fat (g): 1.3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.1
- Sodium (mg): 0.2
- B12 (ug): 0.94
- Vitamin D (ug): 0.78
- Calcium (0ug): 186
- Iodine (0ug): 31.0
- Recyclable TetraPak Brik (without a pull-ring) that’s made from 100% raw materials that are responsibly sourced and responsibly sourced ASI certified aluminum.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the United Kingdom.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product25/02/2022, By LornaBEST mylk for smoothies - very creamy, so makes all my smoothies nice and creamy as well. Love the extra protein boost too!Great product, happy with my purchase. Will buy again to boost nutritional value in drinks and porridges for the kids and hubby.16/02/2022, By ClaireThis pea milk has a creamy mouthfeel the taste is very similar to OK Ja oat milk (unsweetened blue box). Naturally sweet and definitely does not taste like peas. Works well in hot drinks and when you shake it thoroughly in its box it foams/bubbles so I would imagine it froths well but did not test it in the frother. Not watery and is smooth slightly thicker than other plant based milks. What's was appealing to me was the nutritional content which was superior compared to other plant based milks but it is on the pricey side so for that reason I've have given it 4 stars.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.