Advanced nutritional support for women during preconception, pregnancy and nursing.
Each packet of Wellness Essentials Pregnancy contains:
- 2 x Advanced Prenatal tablets
- 2 x Calcium/Magnesium tablets
- 1 x Choline softgel
- 2 x OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720 softgels
Products included are gluten-free.
Please Note that some of these capsules contain gelatine and OmegaGenics is made with fish oil; the products are NOT suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
- Folate & choline support healthy foetal development
- Omega fatty acids support heart health, promote better moods & combat inflammation
- Magnesium & calcium promote healthy bone density & may muscle relaxation, easing leg cramps & night-time limb movements
- Take the contents of one packet daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if you are taking other nutritional supplements or medications.
- Do not use before surgery.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Each packet contains:
2 Advanced Prenatal tablets (green), 2 Calcium/Magnesium tablets (white), 1 Choline softgel (opaque brown), and 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720 softgels (yellow).
- Calories: 25
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Vitamin A (4000 IU as mixed carotenoids and 1500 IU as retinyl palmitate): 5500IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and niacinamide ascorbate): 500mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol): 1000IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): 100IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione): 9 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate): 3.4mg
- Riboflavin: 3.4mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate): 35mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 20mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate): 1000mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 120mcg
- Biotin: 300mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate): 20mcg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate): 400mg
- Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate): 30mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide): 175mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide): 300mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 25mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate): 200mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate): 2mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate): 1.2mg
- Chromium (as chromium citrate): 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate): 25mcg
- Inositol: 50mg
- Choline Bitartrate (providing 175 mg choline): 460mg
- Marine Lipid Concentrate: 2.5g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): 860mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): 580mg
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 160mg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, sodium copper chlorophyllin)
- Other Ingredients: Stearic acid (vegetable), microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose)
- Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, carob powder (colour)
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720:
- Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor, natural lime flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy and mackerel)
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/12/2018, By HesterThis is doctor-recommended, and I like how convenient it is to use (a little bag of pills a day), and that it has folate not folic acid. But the PRICE!!!! I'd recommend it, if you can afford it, but sheesh!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.