Each packet of Men's Vitality contains:
- 1 x PhytoMulti tablet
- 2 x OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 softgels
- 1 x Testralin tablet
- 1 x Zinc A.G. tablet
- 1 x HisSynergy tablet
- Supplements included are gluten-free.
Please Note: Some of these capsules contain gelatine, and some include Ingredients like fish oil; the products are NOT suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
Why take Wellness Essentials Men's Vitality?
- HisSynergy™ supports male sexual function & promotes a healthy libido
- Testralin® promotes a healthy balance of testosterone & other hormones, for better prostate health & improved hormonal health
- Prostate immune and reproductive health support: Zinc A.G.™ supports prostate immune and male reproductive health.
- OmegaGenics™ EPA - DHA 500 promotes heart health & brain function
- PhytoMulti™ provides multifaceted health support, protecting the cells against disease & promoting DNA stability
- If taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not suitable for women, especially if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
Each packet contains: 1 PhytoMulti tablet (green), 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 softgels (golden yellow), 1 Testralin tablet (green), 1 Zinc A.G. tablet (cream), and 1 HisSynergy tablet (brown).
- Calories: 20
- Calories from Fat: 20
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: less than 5mg
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]: 5000IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid and Ascorbyl Palmitate): 60mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): 875IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): 50IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione): 60mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate): 12.5mg
- Riboflavin: 7.5mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin): 25mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl): 37.5mg
- Folate (as Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate): 600mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 115mcg
- Biotin: 250mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate): 37.5mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide): 75mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate): 20mg
- Zinc (as zinc arginate, zinc glycinate, and zinc citrate): 30mg
- Selenium (as Selenium aspartate and selenomethionine): 150mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate): 0.5mg
- manganese (as Manganese Citrate): 0.25mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): 100mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex): 25mcg
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) Fruit 10:1 Extract (containing saponins): 250mg
- Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides): 200mg
- Cowage (Mucuna pruriens) Seed Extract [standardized to 20% (10 mg) levodopa] : 50mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate): 12.5mg
- Inositol: 12.5mg
- Lycopene: 8mg
- Zeaxanthin: 1mg
- Lutein: 3mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract): 5mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of: 200mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), Pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% Ellagic Acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], Blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 5% anthocyanins], Green Tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], Rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate: 2g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): 400mg
- Soybean Concentrate:* 62.5mg
- Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin): 25mg
- Phytosterols (containing beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and other plant sterols): 50mg
- Lignans [as secoisolariciresinol diglucosides, (SDG)] [from 125 mg Flaxseed extract (Linum usitalissimum)]: 25mg
- Decaffeinated** Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (100 mg) catechins and 40% (67 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]: 167mg
- Oleanolic Acid [from Olive (Olea Europaea) leaf extract]: 5mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (75 mg) curcuminoids]: 79mg
- Betaine (as betaine HCl): 37.5mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, Silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, Medium Chain Triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, sodium copper chlorophyllin).
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, Glycerin, purified water, natural Lemon flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (antioxidant), Rosemary extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel)
Ingredients: Decaffeinated†† Green Tea leaf extract, microcrystalline Cellulose, Flax seed extract, Turmeric rhizome extract, stearic acid (vegetable), soy isoflavones (soy), phytosterols (soy), lycopene, betaine HCI, croscarmellose sodium, Calcium silicate, Pyridoxine HCI, Cellulose, selenomethionine, Silica, zinc citrate, oleanolic acid, cholecalciferol, folic acid, methylcobalamine, and coating (hypromellose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, sodium copper chlorophyllin). Contains: Soy
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), Silica, and coating (hypromellose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose)
*Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans
**Contains no more than 4% caffeine
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product27/08/2019, By S. PillayThe stability of the Zinc A.G. tablets have been compromised with the batch I bought. Most of the Zinc A.G. tablets in my box has lost its structural integrity reducing it to fragments. This means you are scooping up bits and pieces. Otherwise a great product.28/10/2018, By AKThis is absolutely excellent product.
It helps me manage the stresses of balancing a very busy work life, with famliy life. It helps me cope with little sleep and keeps all aspects of my body functioning.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.