UltraInflamX has the following formula benefits:
- Strategic macro- and micronutrient profiles to deliver targeted nutritional support for patients with IBD
- Proprietary vegan pea/rice protein blend
- Added essential amino acids, including branched chain amino acids
- Bioavailable curcumin
- Beneficial prebiotic fibre, in the form of isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO)1
- Original Spice flavour reformulation has 56% less sugar per serving compared to the previous formula
- Each serving provides 400 mg alpha-linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) from flaxseed
- Non-GMO and free of dairy, gluten, and soy
Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of new and improved UltraInflamX (43 g) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines. Take twice per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Refer to the UltraInflamX medical food program guide for easy-to-follow guidelines, tips, recipes, and more.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, rice protein concentrate, rice bran, calcium citrate, sunflower oil, flaxseed, magnesium citrate, natural flavours, organic cane sugar, medium chain triglycerides, L-lysine HCl, silica, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-valine, dipotassium phosphate, L-isoleucine, a proprietary mix of curcumin and fenugreek soluble fiber, quercetin, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium patothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, methylcobalamin, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and selenomethionine), rosemary leaf extract, xanthan gum, ginger root extract, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, and guar gum.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.