What makes PhytoMulti so smart?
- Made with highly concentrated, full-spectrum phytonutrients
- Phytonutrients protect the cells & support DNA stability
- Added iron to build healthy red blood cells, combat fatigue & prevent anaemia
- Phytonutrients impact cell signalling, communicating messages throughout the body
- Bioactive plant compounds lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, & resveratrol have been added to enhance the cell-protective benefits
- Also contains essential vitamins & minerals for multi-functional wellness support
- Gluten-free & easy to swallow
- Take one to two tablets once daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women or those hoping to conceive should not exceed 10,000IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) a day.
- If you are taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
- Available in 30 tablets & 60 tablets
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]: 10,000IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate): 120mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): 1000IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): 100IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione): 120mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate): 25mg
- Riboflavin: 15mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin): 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 25mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate): 800mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 200mcg
- Biotin: 500mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate): 75mg
- Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate): 18mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide): 150mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate): 40mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 15mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate): 100mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate): 1mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate): 0.5mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex): 50mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate): 25mg
- Inositol: 25mg
- Lycopene: 6mg
- Zeaxanthin: 2mg
- Lutein: 6mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract): 10mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend: 400mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols, and 5% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
- Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product02/12/2019, By KevinI did some research online and metagenics came up as one of the best supplement brands. So I guess you get what you pay for. While on it, I really believe that I'm more protected against pathogens. I like that it contains many antioxidants. Quality!01/12/2019, By LiseExcellent multi, best on the market. I felt significant improvement in 3 days, having more energy, feeling generally better.
Expensive but worth it.02/09/2019, By BruceDefinitely makes a difference. For me I am vegan and do a lot of strenuous sport and there is work. So I need to be sharp.30/05/2019, By PinkI’ve been using this multivitamin for a few years and was happy to find it on the FTN site. It’s also a little cheaper than the health shop I used to get it from. A very good MVT and I’m quite happy with it.26/05/2019, By KyleSuperior product. You get what you pay for indeed.08/05/2019, By DeeThis product is the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time! Because of its cost I felt I wanted to try something else but the next best thing simply didn’t work. I stopped taking phytomulti because I felt momentarily concerned about how much of a boost this multivit offers... When on phytomulti I don’t get sick, I feel stronger and I have more stamina for many different things. When one doesn’t take it this for just a few days you notice the difference in energy, ability to concentrate and also during physical training. I’ve been off it for a month and I’ve been sick for 3 out of 4 week. I got a new pot today because I simply cannot afford to be sick any more! This is hands down the absolute best multivitamin you can find! It is rather expensive so I take one a day instead of 2.08/05/2019, By DeeThis product is the best multivitamin. Because of its cost I felt I wanted to try something else but the next best thing simply didn’t work. I stopped taking it because I felt momentarily concerned about how much of a boost this multivit offers... When on photomulti I don’t get sick, I feel stronger and I have more stamina for many different things. When one doesn’t take it this for just a few day’s you notice the difference in energy, ability to concentrate and also during physical training. I’ve been off it for a month and I’ve been sick for 3 out of 4 week. I got a new pot today because I simply cannot afford to be sick any more! This is hands down the absolute best multivitamin you can find! It is rather expensive so I take one a day instead of 2.08/02/2019, By KellzThis product has literally changed my life. My immune system is stronger than it has ever been (I haven't been sick in 10 months, since taking these). My dietician suggested I take these and I will not go a day without them. P.S I only take 1 per day, as I cant afford to take 2 a day (they are quite pricey)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.