- Omega-3 supplement
- Enteric-coated softgels, gentle on the stomach, reduced burping
- Provides 600mg EPA per 2 capsule serving
- Provides 400mg DHA per 2 capsule serving
- Pleasant natural lemon flavour
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Purity guaranteed; tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Stabilised with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
Benefits of this omega supplement:
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory; combats inflammatory conditions like arthritis & gout
- Supports healthy blood lipid levels
- Regulates cholesterol triglyceride levels
- Reduces the risk of heart attack & stroke, promotes a healthy heart
- Promotes healthy brain function, memory retention & learning
- Omega supplementation is linked to a reduced risk of Alzheimer’s & dementia
- Helps to promote a positive mood
Please Note: These capsules contain gelatin and are made with oils sourced from cold-water fish. That means they are NOT suitable for vegans, and vegetarians may choose to avoid them as well.
Take two softgels 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), enteric coating [methacrylic acid copolymer, propylene glycol, triacetin, glyceryl monostearate, triethyl citrate, vanillin, polysorbate 80, methyl paraben (preservative), and propyl paraben (preservative)], natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel)
Average Nutritional Value (per 2 capsules):
- Calories: 20
- Calories from Fat: 20
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: less than 5mg
- Marine Lipid Concentrate: 2g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): 600mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): 400mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.