- OmegaGenics EPA DHA 300 Algae features a concentrated, purified, vegetarian source of pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 fatty acids from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp.
- Each serving provides a sum of 600 mg EPA and DHA in triglyceride form for easy absorption.
- Purity Guaranteed - Produced in Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facilities
- Third-Party Product Testing - OmegaGenics Products tested for over 250 contaminants
- Giving Back - Every OmegaGenics purchase helps contribute to Vitamin Angels to give kids brighter futures
- Plant based (algae)
- Gluten Free
- Pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 fatty acids from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp.
- Each softgel provides a sum of 300 mg EPA and DHA in triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Stabilised with antioxidants to maintain freshness.
- All OmegaGenics formulas are tested for purity and quality and stabilised with antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Take 2 softgels up to two times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication—including blood thinning medication—consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid Triglycerides 600 mg *(minimum sum of EPA+DHA)
Providing a minimum of each of:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride) 180 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride) 360 mg
Other Ingredients: Algal oil, softgel [water, modified corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, sorbitol, caramel (colour), and beta-carotene (colour)], sunflower oil, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural flavour, sunflower lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By OrmHighly recommend18/03/2020, By ChelleTHIS PRODUCT CONTAINS CARRAGEENAN and is a harmful additive. Do your research. Functional Doctors actually do not recommend using any products from toothpaste to supplements that contain this harmful additive !! I am shocked that its included in this product. Plus look at the ridiculous price they're charging for the product too.30/06/2018, By StephnieI am vegetarian and it's great to find a plant-based supplement with both EPA and DHA - pity that it is so very expensive!
I have been using this for three months and I have noticed an improvement in mental clarity - which may be partly due to this supplement and partly due to other positive changes I've been introducing into my life.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.