- Daily multinutrient formula
- Fast-release tablets
- Designed for quick & easy digestion
- Supports healthy liver & adrenal function
- A 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio, to support strong bones
- High in B-complex vitamins, with extra B12
- Suitable for teens, adults & seniors
B12 benefits: Vitamin B12 prevents anaemia, fatigue & depression by supporting red blood cell health.
Calcium benefits: Calcium supports strong bones & teeth, prevents bone density loss & promotes healthy blood vessels.
Magnesium: Supports healthy muscles & bones, promotes a healthy nervous system, prevents cramps & spasms, combats fatigue.
Take 2-6 tablets daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking other nutritional supplements or medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Vitamin A [85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene** and 15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate]: 10,000IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 1200mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol): 20IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols): 100IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate): 30mg
- Riboflavin: 34mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin): 420mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI): 40mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate): 800mcg
- Vitamin B12(as methylcobalamin): 200mcg
- Biotin: 300mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate): 200mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate): 500mg
- Iron (as iron Glycinate): 10mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide): 150mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate): 250mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 20mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate): 200mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate): 2mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate): 1mg
- Chromium (as chromium citrate): 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate): 100mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate): 99mg
- Betaine HCl: 325mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate): 200mg
- Inositol: 188mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex: 100mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA): 50mg
- Quercetin: 25mg
- Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein): 5.85mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
**Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product29/09/2020, By JustinNot the easiest to consume daily according to recommeded dose.23/07/2020, By Veasy to take and def keeps energy levels up.03/06/2020, By KerstinRecommended01/06/2020, By TalentGenuine product12/09/2019, By GabriellaAs someone who suffers from heartburn, my research on the effectiveness of Betain HCI to treat it, brought me to this product. I'm glad that this product also has all the vitamins and minerals that I need on top of it! One thing I was shocked about was that nowhere on the bottle does it warn you about being cautious of taking this supplament if you don't suffer from low stomach acid. Betain HCI is a hydrochloric acid replacement and should be taken with caution. I'd recommend doing some research on it before taking the recommended 6 tablets a day (very high dose of Betain HCI).04/07/2017, By TaniaI have been using Metagenics for years and alternate with the more expensive Phytomulti when I can afford it. With an autoimmune disease, there is a noticeable impact on my well being if I skip a few days. This really keeps me feeling well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.