- Daily multinutrient formula
- Fast-release tablets
- Designed for quick & easy digestion
- Supports healthy liver & adrenal function
- A 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio, to support strong bones
- High in B-complex vitamins, with extra B12
- Suitable for teens, adults & seniors
B12 benefits: Vitamin B12 prevents anaemia, fatigue & depression by supporting red blood cell health.
Calcium benefits: Calcium supports strong bones & teeth, prevents bone density loss & promotes healthy blood vessels.
Magnesium: Supports healthy muscles & bones, promotes a healthy nervous system, prevents cramps & spasms, combats fatigue.
Take 2-6 tablets daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking other nutritional supplements or medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Vitamin A [85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene** and 15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate]: 10,000IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 1200mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol): 20IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols): 100IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate): 30mg
- Riboflavin: 34mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin): 420mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI): 40mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate): 800mcg
- Vitamin B12(as methylcobalamin): 200mcg
- Biotin: 300mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate): 200mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate): 500mg
- Iron (as iron Glycinate): 10mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide): 150mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate): 250mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 20mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate): 200mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate): 2mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate): 1mg
- Chromium (as chromium citrate): 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate): 100mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate): 99mg
- Betaine HCl: 325mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate): 200mg
- Inositol: 188mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex: 100mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA): 50mg
- Quercetin: 25mg
- Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein): 5.85mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
**Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/07/2017, By TaniaI have been using Metagenics for years and alternate with the more expensive Phytomulti when I can afford it. With an autoimmune disease, there is a noticeable impact on my well being if I skip a few days. This really keeps me feeling well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.