- Multigenics is a comprehensive multiple vitamin and mineral formula suitable for adolescents, adults, and seniors
- Provides a comprehensive nutritional foundation for optimal health.
- Daily multinutrient formula
- Fast-release tablets
- Designed for quick & easy digestion
- Supports healthy liver & adrenal function
- A 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio, to support strong bones
- High in B-complex vitamins, with extra B12
- Suitable for teens, adults & seniors
B12 Benefits: Vitamin B12 prevents anaemia, fatigue & depression by supporting red blood cell health.
Calcium Benefits: Calcium supports strong bones & teeth, prevents bone density loss & promotes healthy blood vessels.
Magnesium: Supports healthy muscles & bones, promotes a healthy nervous system, prevents cramps & spasms, combats fatigue.
- Supplies high potency, balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism
- Contains Caro-xan, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants
- Features mineral amino acid chelates designed for mineral absorption
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for balanced bone support
- Delivers select nutrients to support healthy liver and adrenal function
- Take 2-6 tablets daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking other nutritional supplements or medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Vitamin A [85% (8,500 IU) as beta-carotene† and 15% (1,500 IU) as retinyl acetate] 10,000 IU 200%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1,200 mg 2,000%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 20 IU 5%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 100 IU 333%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 30 mg 2,000%
- Riboflavin 34 mg 2,000%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 420 mg 2,100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 40 mg 2,000%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate††) 800 mcg 200%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg 3,333
- Biotin 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 200 mg 2,000%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 500 mg 50%
- Iron (as iron glycinate) 10 mg 55%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate) 250 mg 63%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 20 mg 133%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 200 mcg 286%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 2 mg 100%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg 50%
- Chromium (as chromium citrate) 200 mcg 167%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 100 mcg 133%
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 99 mg 3%
- Betaine HCl 325 mg *
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 200 mg *
- Inositol 188 mg *
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg *
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 50 mg *
- Quercetin 25 mg *
- Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) 5.85 mg *
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
10 out of 11 people would recommend this product02/12/2020, By MelanieExpensive but a quality product.13/11/2020, By JehanCool11/11/2020, By ZanaYou have to take 6 of these huge tablets daily in order to meet the RDA.26/10/2020, By MienQuality supplement25/10/2020, By AnnelizeFantastic product29/09/2020, By JustinNot the easiest to consume daily according to recommeded dose.23/07/2020, By Veasy to take and def keeps energy levels up.03/06/2020, By KerstinRecommended01/06/2020, By TalentGenuine product12/09/2019, By GabriellaAs someone who suffers from heartburn, my research on the effectiveness of Betain HCI to treat it, brought me to this product. I'm glad that this product also has all the vitamins and minerals that I need on top of it! One thing I was shocked about was that nowhere on the bottle does it warn you about being cautious of taking this supplament if you don't suffer from low stomach acid. Betain HCI is a hydrochloric acid replacement and should be taken with caution. I'd recommend doing some research on it before taking the recommended 6 tablets a day (very high dose of Betain HCI).04/07/2017, By TaniaI have been using Metagenics for years and alternate with the more expensive Phytomulti when I can afford it. With an autoimmune disease, there is a noticeable impact on my well being if I skip a few days. This really keeps me feeling well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.