- Natural gluten digesting enzyme supplement
- Extracted from natural probiotic strain Aspergillus niger
- May help break down gluten before it reaches the small intestine
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults: Take 2 capsules with each meal or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
Notice: This product is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet. It is not intended to treat or prevent Celiac, or Crohn’s Disease.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules.
- Servings Per Container: 45 Servings.
- Capsules Per Container: 90 Capsules.
Ingredients: (Per Serving)
- Prolyl Endopeptidase (from Aspergillus niger; 232 000 PPI).
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable), and Silica.
- Bottled in recyclable and reusable amber glass with recyclable polypropylene screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.