- Designed to provide gastrointestinal nutritional support.
- The formula is uniquely designed to aid in promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria by including prebiotic nutrients, combined with readily digestible macronutrients.
- Formulated for use with modified elimination diet (to reduce dietary chemicals and common foods with allergenic potential) to offer a higher level of support for better results.
- Supports microbial balance.
- Nourishes the cells of the colonic mucosa.
- Features low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source.
- Formulated with rice syrup solids as a natural energy source.
- Features a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source.
- Optimized with the prebiotic IMO to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
- IMO is a gentle fiber that is naturally sweet but has a low-glycemic index.
- Formulated with nutrients such as zinc gluconate and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate.
- Nourishes the cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Features rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine and L-threonine for an improved amino acid profile
- Rice syrup solids for a natural energy source
- Features medium chain triglycerides, a readily absorbed and metabolised lipid source
- Features prebiotic IMOs to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria
- Formulated with zinc and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate
- Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 120ml of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- For extremely sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 120ml of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
- Vitamin A (2,500 IU as beta-carotene and 1,500 IU as retinyl palmitate) 4,000 IU 80%, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 102 mg 170%, Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 50 IU 13%, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 50 IU 167%, Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 0.525 mg 35%, Riboflavin 0.595 mg 35%, Niacin (as niacinamide) 7 mg 35%, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 0.7 mg 35%, Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†) 140 mcg 35%, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2.1 mcg 35%, Biotin 105 mcg 35%, Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg 1,000%, Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate) 300 mg 30%, Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 3.6 mg 20%, Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate) 175 mg 18%, Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 121 mg 30%, Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 7.5 mg 50%, Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg 25%, Manganese 1.3 mg 65%, Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 75 mcg 63%, Sodium 20 mg <1%, Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate) 300 mg 9%, Isomalto-oligosaccharides 3.4 g *, L-Glutamine 500 mg *, Glycine 100 mg *DL-Methionine 100 mg *G29, L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 35 mg *, L-Threonine 34 mg *, L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine HCl) 25 mg *
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, rice flour, olive oil, medium chain triglycerides, natural flavours, silica, and rice maltodextrin
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product16/01/2020, By WrenThis product works really well. It also tastes great. Like a subtle vanilla milkshake. I agree with another reviewer that buying a smaller batch is a waste of time. This product needs to be taken daily and 400g does not go far.
The price point is high, which is unfortunate, but I’ve never had a product work better.
05/07/2019, By CheriNice tasting and soothing for
digestive system, haven't used for long but notice an improvement in hair and nails08/06/2019, By meganI enjoyed the taste and texture. I’m not sure it helped my gastritis though07/03/2018, By MichelleStarted this 10 days ago and the results have been amazing to say the least. As a sufferer of IBS for 27 years I didn't have much hope that this would make any difference but to my surprise it has drastically improved my issues. The taste is pretty awful however if you disguise it in a healthy breakfast smoothie then it's no problem at all. Definitely recommend this to anyone battling with chronic stomach issues!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.