- Gluten free
- Formulated for use with modified elimination diet (to reduce dietary chemicals and common foods with allergenic potential) to offer a higher level of support for better results.
- Supports microbial balance.
- Nourishes the cells of the colonic mucosa.
- Features low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source.
- Formulated with rice syrup solids as a natural energy source.
- Features a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source.
- Optimized with the prebiotic IMO to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
- IMO is a gentle fiber that is naturally sweet but has a low-glycemic index.
- Formulated with nutrients such as zinc gluconate and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, rice flour, isomalto-oligosaccharides, olive oil, magnesium citrate, calcium citrate, medium-chain triglycerides, natural flavors, vitamin and mineral blend (rice maltodextrin, D-calcium pantothenate, ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc gluconate, beta-carotene, D-biotin, ferrous fumarate, niacinamide, retinyl palmitate, copper gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium picolinate, cholecalciferol, methylcobalamin, and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate), dipotassium phosphate, L-glutamine, silica, dicalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, L-glycine, L-lysine HCI, L-threonine, and L-cysteine HCl. palmitate), niacinamide, copper gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, chromium polynicotinate, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/03/2018, By MichelleStarted this 10 days ago and the results have been amazing to say the least. As a sufferer of IBS for 27 years I didn't have much hope that this would make any difference but to my surprise it has drastically improved my issues. The taste is pretty awful however if you disguise it in a healthy breakfast smoothie then it's no problem at all. Definitely recommend this to anyone battling with chronic stomach issues!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.