- FolaPro features Metafolin, the active, preferred form of folate called calcium L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate
- Gluten-free & wheat-free
- Soy-free, dairy-free & egg-free
- No artificial colours or sweeteners
- Provides L-5-MTHF, a metabolically active form of folate
- Features calcium L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate —a body-ready form of folate, helping to ensure all the critical benefits of folate nutrition are realised
- Requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilised by the body, making it a preferred choice for many individuals
- Nutritionally supports many metabolic processes
- Folate is an essential nutrient for many body processes including DNA synthesis
- Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place.
- If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate*): 800mcg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica
- *As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product29/08/2020, By Lorienegreat14/08/2020, By NeoLook, I cannot say I feel any different since I started. However Folate is good for women’s health and I’ll give it a month for proper reviews28/07/2020, By GabiReally great quality folate. Highly recommend for pregnancy23/06/2020, By LucyI've really enjoyed this high quality product since I started using it30/04/2020, By KateHigh quality product!03/02/2020, By CandiceI love the high potency of this Folate supplement.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.