- Exogenous Ketones, in the form of beta-hydroxybutyrate (βHB) salts, rapidly induce acute ketosis
- Supports ketogenic program goals
- Berry Blast flavour
- To rapidly induce acute ketosis
- Can induce ketosis within 15 minutes
- Supports the goals of a ketogenic program by encouraging the burning of fat in a LCHF diet
- Allows the body to burn fat for energy rather than glucose
- Dissolve one scoop (18.8 g) in 355ml of water.
- Take one serving per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Take only as directed under the direction of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed two servings per day. Not for use in patients with severe or chronic kidney disease, hypothyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, hyper or hypophosphatemia. Do not take if currently taking certain antibiotics, cardiovascular or thyroid medications.
- Not to be taken if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Each serving provides 1,160 mg of sodium and 1,260 mg of calcium. Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner to avoid excess sodium and calcium intake.
- Keep sealed tightly in a cool, dry place.
- Not to be taken if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Each serving provides 1,160 mg of sodium and 1,260 mg of calcium.
- Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner to avoid excess sodium and calcium intake
- Calories: 60
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Calcium (from calcium beta-hydroxybutyrate): 1,260 mg
- Sodium (from sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate): 1,160 mg
- beta-Hydroxybutyrate (bHB): 11.7 g
- Beta-hydroxybutyrate (bHB) salts, Citric acid, gum acacia, Rebaudioside A (from Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract), silica, natural flavors, and beet powder (color)
Country of Origin
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By UlrichFeel well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.