- Natural South African skin revitalising serum
- May help fight against premature signs of ageing
- Boosts collagen production and prevents collagen breakdown
- May help prevent pigmentation and dark spots
- Repairs damaged skin
- Natural essential oil fragrances
- 100% natural ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love McLellan Labs Cell Vitality Serum because it truly showcases the power of South Africa’s botanical bounty. The Resurrection Bush goes completely dormant for seven to eight months a year during dry periods but is protected by very rare compounds. Arbutin and trehalose help to protect cell elasticity, speed up rehydration and bring it back to life!
- Apply 3-4 drops to the face, neck and decolletage.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Discontinue use should any irritation occur.
- Always apply a patch test before trying a new skincare product.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? The Resurrection Bush (Myrothamnus flabellifolius) is indigenous to South Africa. It goes completely dormant for seven to eight months in dry months before bursting back into life with lush green leaves and beautiful red flowers during periods of rainfall.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml.
- Resurrection Bush (Myrothamnus Flabellifolius; 3%), Almond Oil (10%), Argan Oil (15%), Baobab Oil (10%), Basil (0.5%), Chamomile (0.5%), Clove Bud (0.4%), Eucalyptus Smith (2%), Frankincense (1%), Geranium (0.6%), Grape Seed Oil (5%), Jojoba Oil (20%), Lavender (2%), Moringa (10%), Niaouli (2%), Rosemary (0.5%), Tea Tree (2%), Thyme (0.5%), Wheat Germ (15%).
- Bottled in amber glass with a recyclable polypropylene lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.