What makes the neoprene Aquasac from Mawuwater such a cool and clever concept?
- The bag is soft, lightweight, perfectly comfortable to carry and super stylish.
- It’s practical and hassle-free, and you can take it wherever you go.
- Neoprene (wetsuit material) acts as a great insulator, keeping your water cool even in the blazing summer heat.
- The unique shape moulds to your body as you move.
- The Aquasac features a convenient, sporty drinking nozzle.
- The inner bladder is removable, washable and replaceable.
- BPA-free plastic bladder is 100% safe and eco-friendly.
- Dimensions: 35cm length, 23cm width, 3cm thickness.
- Weight: 115g
Wash the inner bladder regularly with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Replace it every 6 – 12 months depending on use.
This innovative concept has its roots in ancient Africa; a forward-thinking green entrepreneur decided to put a modern twist on the ancient waterskins used by desert wanderers for centuries. This is the greener, smarter and more attractive alternative to single-use plastic drinking bottles – better for you and for the earth.
- Not machine washable. Hand wash in warm water.
- Not suitable for hot liquids.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product10/09/2015, By SteveI love the Mawu waterbottles30/12/2014, By NatashaThis is perfect for the active person in your life. It is stylish, seems sturdy, and carries a decent amount of water. The person I gifted this to was thrilled, though they plan to use it for parties rather than hikes.03/01/2014, By FayeLovely water pouch and very convenient strap. Would like to suggest the mouth piece is upgraded as I cant see it lasting very long. The cap is very tight and difficult to get on and off - impossible with sweaty hands. The mouth piece often comes off while trying to pull off the cap. A screw on cap would be much better. Lost mine at second use.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.