- Limited seasonal harvest
- Yeast-free and preservative free
- A nutrient-rich green stock which adds flavour to raw and cooked foods
- Combination of wild harvested and biodynamically farmed ingredients
- IDS & CERES Biodynamic certified (kale, broccoli)
One teaspoon per serving
Did you know? Biodynamic agricultural practices were established by German philosopher Rudolf Steiner. Biodynamic agriculture takes a holistic approach to farming, treating the soil, the water, the air, and the produce itself as part of one complete cycle.
- 50 ml
- Certified Biodynamic Kale, Broccoli, Wild Amaranth, Seaweed, Wild Nettle, Wild Mallow, Hand Harvested Sea-Salt, Blossoms, Coriander, Rosemary, Tumeric, Wild Leek, Onion, Hibiscus, Black Pepper & Organic Tomato
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product28/05/2020, By SimoneThis makes a delicious stock to a vegetable soup, one of the best I’ve tried. Beautiful packaging too!27/12/2019, By MannySuch a tiny bottle. But the contents pack a punch! Lovely flavour.07/06/2018, By CharlesDelicious and umami rich flavour13/05/2018, By Bianca jeanThis stuff is goooood !13/05/2018, By JackThis is THE VEGAN STOCK , its rich and umami and hearty healthy green powder that i have used in many dishes with great success
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.