- Delicious all natural vegan vegetable-style seasoning powder
- No animal derivatives
- Gluten, lactose, GMO, preservative-free
- Suitable for celiac sufferers
Massel is concerned about the plight of the Sumatran Orang-utan and is a member of the R.S.P.O. (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) and a part of the GreenPalm sustainability scheme. They are committed to using sustainable palm oil and exclusively use Mass Balance Palm Oil.
How you can use it
- One canister of Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning makes 20 pints of stock
- One teaspoon of bouillon and seasoning granules makes 2 cups of stock. Simply add to hot water and stir
- Use as a salt substitute for any dish for a tasty, healthy option
- Season baked or stuffed veggies
- Flavour marinades
- Sprinkle on food when you braai
- Baste your baked and roasted dishes
- Add a tasty secret dimension to your salad dressings
- Add great flavour to risotto, rice pilaf, polenta, paella, quinoa or couscous
- Delcious seasoning for stuffings
- Flavour dips and season your homemade chips
Maize Maltodextrin, Southern Ocean Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Spinach, Cabbage, Garlic & Celery), Natural Vegetable Flavors, Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product06/07/2018, By BronDelicious flavour and a winner in soups and stews
08/03/2018, By KirstenThis product tastes like Aromat. It may be MSG free but it is still full of Glutamates ("Yeast Extract") and tastes very processed. I am deeply suspicious of what the "Natural Vegetable flavours" are or why it needed flavouring if it was made with real veggies, or added heavily processed corn-sugar (maltodextrin) if it's a natural product. I feel unhealthy putting it in my food.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.