- Delicious all natural vegan chicken-style seasoning powder
- No animal derivatives
- Gluten, lactose, GMO, preservative-free
- Suitable for celiac sufferers
Massel is concerned about the plight of the Sumatran Orang-utan and is a member of the R.S.P.O. (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) and a part of the GreenPalm sustainability scheme. They are committed to using sustainable palm oil and exclusively use Mass Balance Palm Oil.
How you can use it
- One canister of Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning makes 20 pints of stock
- One teaspoon of bouillon and seasoning granules makes 2 cups of stock. Simply add to hot water and stir
- Use as a salt substitute for any dish for a tasty, healthy option
- Season baked or stuffed veggies
- Flavour marinades
- Sprinkle on food when you braai
- Baste your baked and roasted dishes
- Add a tasty secret dimension to your salad dressings
- Add great flavour to risotto, rice pilaf, polenta, paella, quinoa or couscous
- Flavour crumbed coatings for extra savoury flavour
- Delcious seasoning for stuffings
- Flavour dips and season your homemade chips
Maize Maltodextrin, Southern Ocean Sea Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Celery), Natural Vegetable Flavors, Canola Oil, Caramelized Sugar Syrup (Color), Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product30/11/2019, By LynnetteLove the Massel range. its all that i am buying since my vegan daughter has come to live at home. And even if she leaves, i will still buy it.11/06/2019, By JoThe whole range of Massel stock powders and cubes are my go-to for everything - use it to flavour the water that I soak cous cous in, it is so delicious I am tempted to drink it straight as a light broth :)03/07/2018, By DianeI use this produce often not too salty either26/04/2018, By GailNot great for the price. It also contains Maltodextrin which is not really recommended.26/06/2017, By BradleyWas happy with the product, tends to get a bit sticky if you don't use it quick enough. I do live by the sea though. Great taste though. My wife used it to make a soup also.09/10/2016, By YvetteI was disappointed to see Yeast extract in the product which is a way to hide MSG...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.