- 18 Organic cotton tampons
- Suitable for a super/heavier flow
- Wrapped individually: easy to pop a few into your bag & go
- Clinically tested & proven to be non-irritating
- Does not leave cotton fibers behind
- Cotton grown without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers
- No Chlorine or Dioxin used in the bleaching process
- Made from biodegradable materials
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap & water & then unwrap the tampon.
- Gently pull on the string to ensure that it is firmly attached.
- Relax & gently insert the tampon into your vagina at a 45˚ angle.
- Now, gently slide the tampon all the way into your vagina.
- The tampon should now be inserted comfortably inside with the strings outside your body.
- If you feel any discomfort the tampon may not be far enough inside. If this happens, just remove the tampon & try again with a new one. You won't feel anything when the tampon is correctly in place.
- Tampon removal: relax your muscles. Try getting into the position you used during insertion. Gently pull down on the strings. The tampon should slide out easily. Do not flush the used tampon in the toilet. Wrap the tampon in toilet paper and place it in an appropriate waste container.
- Remember to always wash your hands after removing or inserting tampons.
- Tampons can increase the risk of rare but serious illness Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) please read instructions within the pack carefully.
- Always use the lowest absorbency for your flow.
- Change every 4 - 8 hours
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? By choosing to use a product that is made from organic cotton you may reduce & prevent the risk of irritation & allergy caused by exposure to harmful ingredients that are often used in conventional hygiene products. These ingredients include pesticides, chemical fertilizers, petrochemicals, superabsorbents & plastics.
- 18 Super Tampons.
- Organic Cotton.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.