- 16 Organic cotton tampons with applicator
- Suitable for regular flow days
- Biodegradable cardboard applicator with rounded end tip
- Wrapped individually: easy to pop a few into your bag & go
- Clinically tested & proven to be non-irritating
- Does not leave cotton fibers behind
- Cotton grown without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers
- No Chlorine or Dioxin used in the bleaching process
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap & water & then unwrap the tampon.
- The applicator tip should be rounded & the tampon strings should hang out the bottom of the applicator. If you notice any flaws, do not use.
- Gently pull on the string to ensure that it is firmly attached.
- Get comfortable & relax.
- Gently insert the tampon applicator into your vagina: hold the applicator using your thumb & middle finger.
- Place the applicator tip into your vagina at a 45˚ angle. Now, gently slide the smooth applicator all the way into your vagina.
- Push the tampon inside: push the plunger all the way into the barrel with your pointer finger. This will release the tampon. The plunger should now be inside the barrel. Still holding the applicator plunger, gently pull out the tampon applicator.
- The tampon should now be inserted comfortably inside you with the strings outside your body.
- After you have inserted the tampon, place the used applicator back into the wrapper & throw away. DO NOT FLUSH THE PLASTIC APPLICATOR.
- If you feel any discomfort the tampon may not be far enough inside. If this happens, just remove the tampon & try again with a new one. You won't feel anything when the tampon is correctly in place.
- Tampon removal: relax your muscles. Try getting into the position you used during insertion. Gently pull down on the strings. The tampon should slide out easily. Do not flush the used tampon in the toilet. Wrap the tampon in toilet paper and place it in an appropriate waste container.
- Remember to always wash your hands after removing or inserting tampons.
- Tampons can increase the risk of rare but serious illness Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) please read instructions within the pack carefully.
- Always use the lowest absorbency for your flow.
- Change every 4 - 8 hours
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know?
- By choosing to use a product that is made from organic cotton you may reduce & prevent the risk of irritation & allergy caused by exposure to harmful ingredients that are often used in conventional hygiene products. These ingredients include pesticides, chemical fertilizers, petrochemicals, superabsorbents & plastics.
- 16 Applicator Tampons
- Organic cotton tampon & cardboard applicator.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
0 out of 2 people would recommend this product29/12/2020, By LunaI once bought 4 boxes of these and every box had 14 tampons instead of 16. Also, the applicators aren't great quality - you have to fiddle around with them (like rotating them) before using them so that they work properly.28/12/2020, By KirstenI am so disappointed with this product. I managed to use one tampon from my box of 16 before I gave up. Every tampon I opened was pushing past the end of the inserter and if I managed to fix that end then the actual part of the inserter that you push with just collapses! I would not recommend this product to anyone who struggles with the self inserting and needs the inserter.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.