10 Mango flavoured CBD gummies
Infused with 10 mg of organic CBD per gummy
Broad-spectrum, medium-strength: the perfect introduction to the use of CBD
Third-party lab tested
Free from herbicides, pesticides, GMO's
Free from synthetic cannabinoids & artificial additives
High-quality CBD cultivated in Africa
Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
The benefits of CBD include:
- Eases feelings of anxiety & stress
- May help to relieve minor aches, pain & inflammation
- Can enhance sleep & relaxation
- Improving focus & mental clarity
- Chew one CBD gummy morning and or night.
- Do not exceed two (2) CBD gummies per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should be used only as directed on the label.
- Store in a cool (<25C), dry, dark place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Every batch of CBD oil in these CBD gummies go through two rounds of testing to ensure high quality and purity is maintained. The batches are tested to check the level of THC/CBD. They also test for traces of pesticides, heavy metals and other harmful chemicals to ensure that their products are as pure as possible. Mary's Muse batch reports are available on request.
- Servings Per Container: 10 CBD gummies
- Serving Size: 1 CBD gummy
- Amount Per Serving: 10mg CBD
- Maximum Daily Dose: 20mg/day or two gummies per day.
- Sugar, Coconut Sugar, Mango Puree, Freeze Dried Mango Powder, Glucose, Apple Juice, Apple Puree, Agar Agar, Organic Cannabidiol Extract from Cannabis Sativa L, Citric Acid, Sorbitol. .
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.