- It is mainly composed of polyunsaturated fatty acids which are absorbed in the skin longer.
- Rich in Vitamin E, calcium, Omega 6, copper and zinc, all of which help to nourish damaged skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fatty acids deliver a protective layer on the surface of the skin, working to shield skin from everyday elements and keep moisture from escaping through the pores. This allows skin to retain moisture while keeping it glowing.
- Mongongo Oil is also a natural sunblock with its alpha-eleostearic acid properties. The shield it creates over your skin protects from UV rays.
- With anti-inflammatory properties this oil can help to soothe breakouts and eczema.
- Promotes cellular repair with restructuring and regenerative properties.
SchinziophytonRautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil*, SclerocaryaBirrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Topcopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil*, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
**occurs naturally in essential oils
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.