- Can be used as a stand-alone product for oilier skins, or used under a moisturizer for normal to dry skins seeking more nourishment
- Formulated with a higher concentration of active ingredients, so a few drops are sufficient for the entire face
- More is not always better! Powerful ingredients can irritate sensitive skin, always patch-test accordingly
Benefits of Marula
- Marula Oil contains high levels of important antioxidants including Vitamin C, tocopherol (Vitamin E) and essential aminos that help cells renew and resist the damaging effects of our everyday environment.
- Use regularly to see the long term benefits - more antioxidant protection means younger looking skin and a better defence against premature skin aging.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, Marula Oil deeply hydrates and reduces skin redness, while healing, moisturizing, and improving skin elasticity.
- Easily absorbed, it supports the natural build-up of the skin’s lipid layers and possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root CO2 Extract*, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Citral*
**occurs naturally in essential oils
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.