What’s special about the Martinnaise range?
- Dairy-free, soya-free, gluten-free, yeast-free AND egg-free
- Low in fat (below 9%), no cholesterol
- Oil content is only 25% (the lowest allowed by law)
- No chemical preservatives, MSG or artificial colourants
- Contains no alcohol or cane sugar
- Contains no gums (Arabic, guar, xanthan, etc)
- Made with sulphur dioxide-free vinegar
- Made with Heart Foundation approved & SANHA approved sunflower oil
- Store in a cool dry place. Shelf life is between 7 months and 1 year with proper storage.
- Once opened, store your Martinnaise in the fridge, and use within 6-8 weeks.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 4-6 weeks.
Purified water, vegetable oil (sunflower seed) 25%, lemon juice, grape vinegar, modified corn starch*, vegetable protein (pea), onion, spices, raw organic birchwood xylitol, garlic, mustard, Himalayan crystal rock salt
*”Modified” in this case means that the ingredient has undergone chemical or physical modification, to give the product the desired characteristics; thickening, binding, stability and improved mouth feel. Martinnaise ingredients are NOT genetically modified.
7 out of 9 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product30/03/2019, By AnriSo delish!26/12/2018, By CandiceI love this mayo it's absolutely delish08/12/2018, By AnriThis is deliscious! Going to be a pantry staple!03/12/2018, By TracySo delicious and with a nice “kick” to it.09/05/2016, By KarenCan get enough of this stuff - a smear of this plus some sea salt and a squeeze of lemon is the perfect way to perk up avocado toast. Love the peri-peri kick, too02/06/2015, By Germaineit has a dissapointing after taste:(14/03/2015, By Fredaabsolutely tasteless very disappointed and runny consistency23/11/2014, By MargieVery yummy with just the right amount of periperi. Will definitely be buying this again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.