- Natural yellow clay cleansing bar
- Ideal for combination skin
- Draws out impurities & removes dead cells
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- No harsh artificial fragrances, colours or preservatives
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
- A rich source of fatty acids
- Creates a lovely soft lather
- Provides skin-friendly vitamins A & E
- Eco-friendly packaging, reusable as a tea or bath salt bag
Did You Know? French yellow clay is rich in minerals that help to nourish and balance your skin. The clay draws out impurities out of the pores and helps to remove dead skin cells. It’s especially good for combination skin types.
- Use as a cleansing bar for combination skin
- Avoid contact with eyes - if contact occurs, rinse eyes with water.
- Should you experience any allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Air dry after each use.
- For external use only.
- Saponified Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil & Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Nut Butter, French Yellow Clay.
- 100% Organic Cotton Muslin Bags with Recyclable Swing Tag, printed with Eco Inks.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa, India, Mozambique & France.
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product24/05/2021, By KallenI have combination (more oily) + sensitive + acne prone skin. I love this product because it feels like it’s deep cleaning + tightening my pores. I’ve noticed a huge decrease of the blackheads on my nose! Also noticed a difference that my skin couloring is more even, which it said it does.
Has a nice lather and smell.
Try keeping it dry between washes or it gets a bit jelly-like at the bottom. Tip: cut a small square off the bar to make it more manageable!02/01/2021, By LauI had high hopes but left my combo skin feeling tight and squeaky, maybe is better for only extremely oily skin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.