- Natural red clay cleansing bar
- Ideal for dry or flaky skin
- Beneficial for acne-prone skin
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- No harsh artificial fragrances, colours or preservatives
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
- A rich source of fatty acids
- Creates a lovely soft lather
- Provides skin-friendly vitamins A & E
- Eco-friendly packaging, reusable as a tea or bath salt bag
Did You Know? French red clay comes from the hematite rock; it has a rich mineral content, high in iron and copper oxides. Useful for cleansing and balancing dry, acne-prone skin types.
- Use as a cleansing bar for dry, flaky or acne-prone skin..
- Avoid contact with eyes - if contact occurs, rinse eyes with water.
- Should you experience any allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Air dry after each use.
- For external use only.
- Saponified Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil & Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Nut Butter, French Red Clay.
- 100% Organic Cotton Muslin Bags with Recyclable Swing Tag, printed with Eco Inks.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa, India, Mozambique & France.
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/01/2021, By LesaAbsolutely love this product! Just started using it and doubt I will use any other cleanser in future
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.