- Natural pink clay cleansing bar
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Gently draws out impurities
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- No harsh artificial fragrances, colours or preservatives
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
- A rich source of fatty acids
- Creates a lovely soft lather
- Provides skin-friendly vitamins A & E
- Eco-friendly packaging, reusable as a tea or bath salt bag
Did You Know? French pink clay is a mild clay that gently draws out dirt, impurities and excess oil from the pores. Ideal for irritated or sensitive skin.
- Use as a cleansing bar for sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes - if contact occurs, rinse eyes with water.
- Should you experience any allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Air dry after each use.
- For external use only.
- Saponified Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil & Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Nut Butter, French Pink Clay.
- Allergens: Nut - Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Nut Butter.
- 100% Organic Cotton Muslin Bags with Recyclable Swing Tag, printed with Eco Inks.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa, India, Mozambique & France.
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/01/2021, By Marco4/5
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.