- Natural green clay cleansing bar
- Ideal for oily skin
- Good absorption properties, draws out impurities & excess soil
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- No harsh artificial fragrances, colours or preservatives
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
- A rich source of fatty acids
- Creates a lovely soft lather
- Provides skin-friendly vitamins A & E
- Eco-friendly packaging, reusable as a tea or bath salt bag
Did You Know? French green clay is also called “sea clay” or “marine clay” It gets its green colouring from the iron oxide, kelp and algae it contains. It has great absorption properties and works to draw out excess oil and impurities, making it ideal for oily skin types.
- Use as a cleansing bar for oily skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes - if contact occurs, rinse eyes with water.
- Should you experience any allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Air dry after each use.
- For external use only.
- Saponified Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil & Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Nut Butter, French Green Clay.
- 100% Organic Cotton Muslin Bags with Recyclable Swing Tag, printed with Eco Inks.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa, India, Mozambique & France.
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.