- Ready-to-eat fermented soya beans
- 18.7 g of plant-based protein per 100 g
- Long-life power food
- Versatile, filling and delicious
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Marigold Tempeh because it makes convenience a conscious choice. All too often, we opt for the easy option in the kitchen after a long day and sacrifice nutrition while doing so. You’ll thank yourself for planning for those times when you’re tired with a healthier option.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, remove from can, refrigerate and consume within 4 days.
- Nett Weight: 170 g.
- Soya Beans, Culture (rhizopus oligosporus), Water, Sea Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 678
- Protein (g): 18.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 3.3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.3
- Total Fat (g): 6.08
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1.01
- Dietary Fibre (g): 8.8
- Salt (g): 0.05
- Recyclable aluminium can with paper strip label.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Switzerland.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.