- Ready-to-eat soya bean delicacy
- Lightly fried and slow stewed
- 14.2 g of plant-based protein per 100 g
- Long-life power food
- Versatile, filling and delicious
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Marigold Braised Tofu because it makes convenience a conscious choice. All too often, we opt for the easy option in the kitchen after a long day and sacrifice nutrition while doing so. You’ll thank yourself for planning for those times when you’re tired with a healthier option.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, remove from can, refrigerate and consume within 4 days.
- Nett Weight: 225 g.
- Soya Bean Curd (81%), Water, Safflower Oil, Soya Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Wheat*), Millet Extract, Sea Salt.
- *Total Gluten content in product <20ppm.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1033
- Protein (g): 14.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 6.7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.8
- Total Fat (g): 16.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 3.8
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.1
- Salt (g): 1.3
Allergens: Soy, Wheat.
- Recyclable aluminium can with paper strip label.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Switzerland.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product30/09/2020, By SaskiaI love this stuff! It’s really tasty and makes for a nice snack when you get the nibbles.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.