- Tea combines two potent herbs: honeybush and buchu
- Honeybush tea helps to boost the metabolism, prevent cancer, relieve asthma, treat coughs and colds, alleviate intestinal problems, soothe sore throats, prevent bacterial infections, strengthen the liver and treat osteoporosis
- It also helps to alleviate the symptoms of insomnia, by relaxing the body and the mind
- Buchu has been used to treat colds and flu, and soothe coughs and sore throats; for the relief of gout and rheumatism; as well as for the treatment of cholera and other stomach ailments
- Buchu is a natural antispasmodic, antipyretic and a diuretic
Did you know? Buchu is endemic to the Cape Floral Kingdom, the smallest floral kingdom in the world, known for its immense variety of plants.
Honeybush tea and buchu
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/06/2020, By JSo refreshing!08/05/2020, By LucyCup of tea to look forward to02/05/2020, By MervEnjoyable with rusks20/07/2018, By KIMGreat tasting tea! Stunning keepsake tin! Have bought one for my family in Switzerland!28/05/2017, By CaroleThere are two teas in this collection and I bought both. Great flavour and high quality tea and the tins are gorgeous and make great gifts.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.