- 100% locally grown and 100% locally processed Rooibos Tea
- All tea is grown indigenously and organically in the Cape Regions
- USDA Organic and EcoCert organic certifications
- Full of essential minerals for your health such as Iron, Potassium, Calcium, and Manganese
- Minerals are vital to the prevention of anaemia, maintaining fluid balance, and adequate bone growth and repair
- Each box contains 20 tagless teabags foil packed for freshness
Did You Know? Rooibos tea contains less than half the tannins of ordinary black tea. While most black teas inhibit your body’s ability to absorb iron, a cup of rooibos actually enhances iron absorption. Just another great reason to drink delicious “red bush” tea daily.
- is high in protective antioxidants and boost the immune system
- does not contain caffeine
- has low tannin levels
- calms nervous tension, allergies and digestive problems
- alleviates infantile colic
- helps soothe asthma
- is beneficial for skin conditions
Mandela Teas love the idea of keeping Mandela's memory alive by sharing a product with you that echoes his wisdom and presence in a product that supports local prosperity - 100% African and 100% organic, coming directly from the land.
Organic Aspalanthus Linearis (Rooibos)
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product16/09/2016, By MichaelaGorgeous packaging and wonderful gift idea!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.