- Honeybush tea is a natural antibacterial and antiviral, helping to ward off colds and flu
- It’s also full of vitamins and minerals, like iron, zinc, calcium, copper, potassium, magnesium and sodium
- Honeybush also helps to alleviate symptoms of gastric distress, pain and discomfort and helps to calm nausea without side effects
- Rooibos is rich in antioxidants, and low in tannins
- Contains iron, potassium, calcium and manganese which are all vital for fluid balance and the prevention of anaemia
Did you know? A portion of the profits from Mandela Tea are donated to the Mandela Day School Library Project.
- 20 x Teabags
- Rooibos and honeybush tea
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By MarleneNice enough02/05/2020, By FredVery nice tea.27/11/2019, By NatashaI purchased this as a gift for a tea fanatic and he loves it.08/07/2019, By DeborahI bought this as gifts for my family in France. It makes a great gift because of the tin, as everyone admires and respects our beloved Mandela. The recipients will also love the tea I'm sure, and can re-use the tin for storage.04/12/2018, By DannyLove to give this as a gift with locally made milk jug/ tea cup etc/ tea pot etc.06/08/2018, By KariNot the cheapest Rooibos tea around but just LOVE the Madiba tin which is obviously reusable too :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.